Hi all,
Here are several photos taken last weekend, the 9th of Oct. This is the day that new carpet was installed, and we did some furniture shopping too. It took the carpet installers 4 long hours. We left while they were working, and ended up buying 2 recliners for the family room, and a bed for the spare bedroom. We sure have shot our budget for the year, but now we can relax a bit and enjoy! I am not totally done with the construction. I still have a 5 foot x 9 foot utility room to finish off, but that can wait until spring.
Winter is just around the corner in the Grayling area. We got some snow on Saturday, but it was not cold enough to accumulate on the ground. The fall colors are at peak right now and it is very beautiful. I will try and get some photos of the colors for a new posting.
That's all I have for now. I hope you enjoy the photos. If you look back at the photos I have posted at the very beginning of this blog you can see that we have done a lot of work. It's been fun, but we are both glad that we are nearly done.
Thanks for the visit!
Winter is just around the corner in the Grayling area. We got some snow on Saturday, but it was not cold enough to accumulate on the ground. The fall colors are at peak right now and it is very beautiful. I will try and get some photos of the colors for a new posting.
That's all I have for now. I hope you enjoy the photos. If you look back at the photos I have posted at the very beginning of this blog you can see that we have done a lot of work. It's been fun, but we are both glad that we are nearly done.
Thanks for the visit!

5 comments:
Wow, it looks great!! Have you added up all the hours you spent working on it!? =-)
It looks fantastic!!! Can't believe how hard you worked to make this happen - what an accomplishment! Maybe I can come and see it next year.
Sorry, I forgot to put my name on the last comment. It's from Wynn
Randy and Sue Ann,
Your cabin is really cute! What a wonderful accomplishment--I know you two must be very pleased with the results of your hard work. I hope I can visit your little piece of heaven some day.
This blog has been most enjoyable! Please don't stop. Thanks for keeping it going and posting so many good pictures.
Now for some well-deserved rest from the project!
Love,
Jane
Uncle Randy! I can't believe how much you've done with the cabin! It looks wonderful! I hope we'll be able to see it sometime soon. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment