Hello to all.
It's been quite a while since I have done an update so here goes.
Right now I am sitting at the kitchen table with Vivian Connaway. She is asking me to tell her a joke! I will keep it clean! We are in Illinois for a long overdue visit. It's been fun to catch up on news, and see for ourselves how well John is doing after his surgery. He seems fine.
Next weekend we travel to Michigan for another weekend of Wiring. Hopefully the last one. I just need to run some lighting in the crawl space and tie up some loose ends here and there. Then we wait for an Inspector to come out to the cabin and look over my work. I hope he likes what he sees.
We took time to go to Cleveland last weekend to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with Sue Ann's cousin Cathy and her family. I really enjoyed visiting the home in Euclid Ohio where I attended Grades 7 through 9. Is was really nice to see that my old school and house are still looking fine. It was a fun "overnight" for all of us. I have included a couple photos of the trip and also some photos taken in Michigan.
It's been a busy and quick summer so far.
Here are the photos.
A self portrait by Sue Ann.
This is our favorite place to go to dinner while we are at the cabin. This resturant overlooks a very nice lake.
Welcome!
Welcome to my Blog. Mostly you will find Posts about building our cabin. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks,
Randy
Thanks,
Randy
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Busy Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Randy Fields
- Midwest, United States
- Always interested in new activities and Hobbies. Anything outdoors.

No comments:
Post a Comment