Here are a couple photo that have been "Stitched" together to create a panorama effect. This is done by combining several overlapping shots. The overlapping is done with software. It does a pretty good job, but if you look very closely, you can see flaws resulting from the process of matching up lines and features of each photo. My camera helps me line up each of the photos by showing information in the viewfinder of the previous photo.
This is the Atrium area. It shows three floors, with the lowest floor being the lobby area. This is a combination of 3 photos.

The Caribbean Princess. 3 photos stitched together.


1 comment:
I am loving this blog...the story about the jeans is a trip and your photos are incredible! What a neat camera--I need to sit down and read the manual...I bet mine does similar things. I might have to try the whole blog bit out one day soon!
Post a Comment