Last night we used the new NUVI 350 GPS for the first time. We asked it to show us the route to a favorite Italian restaurant of ours. The device had the restaurant listed in it's extensive memory. I have the voice commands set to an Australian accented woman. Sue Ann calls her Nicole, after Nicole Kidman. "Nicole" guided us, turn by turn, right to the restaurant. Cool!
After a very nice meal, I set our home as the destination. But, I purposely made a couple wrong turns to see how the devise reacts. Wow, it's amazing. Within 10 seconds after we passed the missed turns, the unit recalculated a new route and told me the next turn that would get us to our destination. It did not mess up either.
I am really impressed with the power of this device.
Welcome!
Welcome to my Blog. Mostly you will find Posts about building our cabin. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks,
Randy
Thanks,
Randy
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Garmin GPS Report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Randy Fields
- Midwest, United States
- Always interested in new activities and Hobbies. Anything outdoors.

No comments:
Post a Comment